CDOT's Civil Rights & Business Resource Center oversees a robust small business division that is comprised of a Certifications unit, Resources and Support, and Contract Compliance. The division offers:
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Emerging Small Business (ESB) certification;
- Small Business Collaborative Forums,
- Connect2DOT (Consulting, training, and support for businesses working on CDOT projects),
- a Mentor-Protégé Program,
- ESB Restricted Construction Projects,
- Contracting Requirements & Resources
- a soon-to-come Bond Guarantee initiative and more...
In 2018, CDOT will embark on a new initiative that is aimed at taking their program and small business development to a whole new level. Come learn more about what our local DOT is up to and how your business can expand capacity and take advantage of new and exciting opportunities!